We are closed for the Season. For the most current information visit us at the Ham Orchards Facebook!
2 cups sugar (divided use)
3 cups peaches, sliced
1 stick margarine
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup flour
3/4 cup milk
Salt to taste
Cinnamon to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Sprinkle 1 cup sugar over peaches; mix well and set aside.
- Melt margarine in 9×11 inch baking pan.
- Mix remaining cup of sugar with baking powder and flour.
- Mix in milk and pour over melted margarine.
- Place peaches on top of batter, do not stir.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Makes 8 servings.
Per Serving: Calories 390 (28% fat) Fat 12 g (2g sat) Cholesterol 2 mg
Sodium 392 mg Fiber 1 g Carbohydrates 69g Protein 3 g