4 cups sliced and peeled peaches
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup minute tapioca
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 package refrigerated pie crust
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix peaches, sugar, tapioca and lemon juice in a large blowl.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Prepare pie crust as directed on package.
- Using a 9-inch pie plate, fill with fruit mixture.
- Dot with butter.
- Cover with second pie crust; seal and flute edge.
- Cut several slits to permit steam to escape.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until juices form bubbles that burst slowly.
- Makes 6-8 servings.
Per Serving: Calories 303 (31% fat) Fat 11 g (5g sat) Cholesterol 10 mg
Sodium 131 mg Fiber 1 g Carbohydrates 51 Protein 3 g