1/2 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 box yellow cake mix plus ingredients called for
3 cups slice peaches
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place butter and brown sugar in 9×13 inch pan and place in the oven while it’s heating; when butter is melted, stir to combine.
- Mix cake as directed, using juice from peaches in place of water.
- Arrange peaches on top of sugar mixture and spread batter over fruit.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until cake tests done with a toothpick.
- Let stand 5 minutes for topping to set.
- Then place a large platter or cookie sheet over the pan and turn upside down.
- Serve warm or cool with whipped topping or ice cream.
- Makes 12-16 servings.
Per Serving: Calories 339 (47% fat) Fat 18 g (6g sat) Cholesterol 33 mg
Sodium 273 mg Fiber 1 g Carbohydrates 43g Protein 2g